Besides a half-written post about some gorgeous DIY white paper flowers, I have actually been quite busy.
In just two days time I have to deliver quite a number of Creative little beauties to two quite wonderful (& pretty big) events . . . .
So what have I been Creating?
Check it out.
- A Wedding Ceremony Backdrop that measures 1800 x 2200mm and is made up of eleven different blue & green papers . . . . all cut, curled and glued into gorgeous swirls and circles
- More and more and more fabric flowers made from a bag of curtain offcuts . . . . Max has been keeping a close eye on this particular project
- Dyeing succulent cuttings . . . . this is going to be one of my coolest posts in a couple of weeks!
- A 4-sided colouring-in maze using the landscape from the new movie “Blinky Bill“
- Hundreds and hundreds of eucalyptus leaves made from card, paper and book pages
- Pom-poms, pom-poms and more pom-poms threaded together to make an uber cute garland.
Told you I had been busy.