I started making these photo frames when I was 19
– that’s twenty six years ago, peeps.
And they are still as perky and colourful today. What is most wonderful is that the techniques needed to Create these little beauties, can be replicated by any person at any age – young and old.
This activity will also force you to finally get some of your digital photos printed 🙂
What You Need:
- Collect your photos
- Draw a 10mm (1/2″) border around each photo – onto the cardboard
- Work out which section of the cardboard the ‘window’ is needed for the photo
- Carefully cut the cardboard frame + window
- Double check that the window is in the right position
- Cut wrapping paper to size
- Start attaching it to the cardboard frame
- Think of it like wrapping a CD or book – sharp sides and tight corners
- Cut an “X” in the centre of the window and then continue attaching to the frame
- Attach the photo to the back of the frame using sticky tape